Baumer Hubner HOG 100
|Square-wave cycles per turn:
||1,024 - 10,000
||Hollow shaft with clamping element up to d= 16 mm
|Max. output frequency:
||Option: Cone shaft 1:10
|Permissible encoder temperature:
||-30 °C to +85 °C
||High HTL output current
||Internal connection terminals or large terminal box
||approx. 1.5 kg
||Protection against shaft currents
|Shock resistance (6 ms):
||Ex II 3G 3D
- Robust construction with solid light alloy housing for high vibration and shock proof protection.
- Bearings at both ends of the shaft, where construction permits.
- Short-circuit proof power transistors with peak currents up to 300 mA for line driving over long cables with HTL-signals or optional TTL-signals to RS-422.
- High Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), tested to IEC 801-4.
- Protection against shaft currents due to insulated ball bearings, in some devices.
- Incremental encoders without bearings for drives with large axial play or high speeds.
- Through-hole hollow shaft, also available in Sinus-Technology and in explosion proof execution "II 2 G EEx de IIC T6".
- Wide range of program with standard EURO-Flange B10.
- Rear shaft option for mounting of other devices.
- Combinations with common shaft:
- Incremental encoder + Incremental encoder (Twin Tacho),
- Incremental encoder + Analog-Tacho,
- Incremental encoder + Speed Switch.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 378 5577. We’ll be glad to help
Enquire now about Baumer Hubner HOG 100
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please get in touch