Baumer Hubner OG 60 – HOG 60
|Square-wave cycles per turn:||max. 10,000||Servo flange (OG 60)|
|Max. output frequency:||250 kHz||Solid shaft d= 6 mm (OG 60)|
|Logic level:||HTL (C), TTL, TTL (R)||Hollow shaft with clamping ring up to d= 12 mm (HOG 60)|
|Permissible encoder temperature:||-30 °C to +85 °C|
|Connection:||Plug connection||High resolution|
|Weight:||approx. 260 g (OG 60)
approx. 250 g (HOG 60)
|Shock resistance (6 ms):||3,000 m/s²|
|Protection class:||IP 65|
- Robust construction with solid light alloy housing for high vibration and shock proof protection.
- Bearings at both ends of the shaft, where construction permits.
- Short-circuit proof power transistors with peak currents up to 300 mA for line driving over long cables with HTL-signals or optional TTL-signals to RS-422.
- High Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), tested to IEC 801-4.
- Protection against shaft currents due to insulated ball bearings, in some devices.
- Incremental encoders without bearings for drives with large axial play or high speeds.
- Through-hole hollow shaft, also available in Sinus-Technology and in explosion proof execution "II 2 G EEx de IIC T6".
- Wide range of program with standard EURO-Flange B10.
- Rear shaft option for mounting of other devices.
- Combinations with common shaft:
- Incremental encoder + Incremental encoder (Twin Tacho),
- Incremental encoder + Analog-Tacho,
- Incremental encoder + Speed Switch.