Baumer Hubner HOG 28
|Square-wave cycles per turn:||1,024 - 2,048||Through-hole hollow shaft up to d= 150 mm|
|Max. output frequency:||120 kHz|
|Logic level:||HTL (C), TTL, TTL (R)|
|Permissible encoder temperature:||-30 °C to +85 °C|
|Weight:||approx. 20 kg|
|Shock resistance (6 ms):||2,000 m/s²|
|Protection class:||IP 54||Ex II 3G 3D|
Baumer Hübner HeavyDuty incremental encoders are characterized by the following excellent features:
- Robust construction with solid light alloy housing for high vibration and shock proof protection.
- Bearings at both ends of the shaft, where construction permits.
- Short-circuit proof power transistors with peak currents up to 300 mA for line driving over long cables with HTL-signals or optional TTL-signals to RS-422.
- High Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), tested to IEC 801-4.
- Protection against shaft currents due to insulated ball bearings, in some devices.
- Incremental encoders without bearings for drives with large axial play or high speeds.
- Through-hole hollow shaft, also available in Sinus-Technology and in explosion proof execution "II 2 G EEx de IIC T6".
- Wide range of program with standard EURO-Flange B10.
- Rear shaft option for mounting of other devices.
- Combinations with common shaft:
- - Incremental encoder + Incremental encoder (Twin Tacho),
- - Incremental encoder + Analog-Tacho,
- - Incremental encoder + Speed Switch.