Baumer Hubner POG 11
|Square-wave cycles per turn:
||1 - 2,500
||EURO flange B10, solid shaft d= 11 mm
|Max. output frequency:
||Protection against inductive shaft currents with isolated coupling (e. g. K 35)
||HTL, TTL, TTL (R)
|Permissible encoder temperature:
||-30 °C to +100 °C
||Special corrosion protection e.g. for offshore
||Large terminal box
||Option: Hybrid bearing
||approx. 1.8 kg
||Option: Heating for use down to -55°C
|Shock resistance (6 ms):
||Twin encoder POG 11 G
||Ex II 3G 3D
- Robust construction with solid light alloy housing for high vibration and shock proof protection.
- Bearings at both ends of the shaft, where construction permits.
- Short-circuit proof power transistors with peak currents up to 300 mA for line driving over long cables with HTL-signals or optional TTL-signals to RS-422.
- High Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), tested to IEC 801-4.
- Protection against shaft currents due to insulated ball bearings, in some devices.
- Incremental encoders without bearings for drives with large axial play or high speeds.
- Through-hole hollow shaft, also available in Sinus-Technology and in explosion proof execution "II 2 G EEx de IIC T6".
- Wide range of program with standard EURO-Flange B10.
- Rear shaft option for mounting of other devices.
- Combinations with common shaft:
- Incremental encoder + Incremental encoder (Twin Tacho),
- Incremental encoder + Analog-Tacho,
- Incremental encoder + Speed Switch.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 378 5577. We’ll be glad to help
Enquire now about Baumer Hubner POG 11
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please get in touch
Hengstler RI58-O/1024ES.41H-S (0524799)
Newall Spherosyn 2G Reader Head 7 Metre – S2G00009D070